One (1) winner will be chosen from among all participants and will win one (1) kit of RVs selected by the Naturehike Canada team. In addition, the Bras-du-Nord Valley offers you one (1) two-night stay in a refuge, as well as access for two to hiking and/or mountain biking. The total value of this gift package is $1,000! The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and must be accepted as awarded. The draw will take place on Wednesday, November 2 at 5 p.m., and the winner will be announced via the newsletter and social networks the same day.
The contest is held by Groupe Naturehike Inc. Only one (1) entry is necessary to participate in the contest. This contest is open to Canadian residents aged 18 and over. All employees, manufacturing agents or representatives of Groupe Naturehike Inc. as well as the persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible for this draw.
The winner of the draw will be announced via the Naturehike.ca newsletter. It will therefore be important for participants to check their emails in order to know their identity. The winner will have 14 days to express their interest in the prize, otherwise the draw will be carried out again until we receive a response.
Groupe Naturehike Inc. will not ask for any personal or banking information when sending this email. It is therefore important not to divulge this type of information and report anyone who tries to send you this type of spam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Verification. Entry forms are subject to verification by the contest organizers. Any entry form that is, as the case may be, incomplete, fraudulent, submitted late, will be automatically rejected and will not give rise to a prize.
- Non-compliant participation. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or to cancel one or more entries of any person participating in this contest or attempting to participate by a means contrary to the rules or likely to be unfair to other participants ( (e.g. over-limit entries, hacking, etc.). This person could be referred to the competent judicial authorities.
- Acceptance of Prize. Any prize must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or be exchanged in part or in whole for cash, except as provided in the paragraph dealing with price substitution. All expenses, costs and local, state or federal taxes, and sales taxes, resulting from winning and accepting the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Price substitution. In the event that, for reasons unrelated to a winner, the contest organizers cannot award a prize (or a portion of the prize) as described in these rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or portion of prize) of the same nature and equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the value of the prize (or portion of prize) indicated in the cash rules.
- Refusal to accept a price. The refusal of a randomly selected person to accept a prize under the terms of these rules releases the contest organizers from any obligation related to this prize towards this person.
- Limitation of Liability — Use of Prize. Any person selected releases the Naturehike Inc. Group from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of accepting or using their prize. In order to be declared a winner and prior to obtaining their prize, any person selected agrees to sign, if required, a Release Form to this effect.
- Disclaimer — Operation of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for the malfunction of any computer component, software or communication line, for any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or any network, and which may limit the possibility or prevent any person from participating in the competition. The Releasees also disclaim all liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page, any software or any form and by the transmission of any information for participation in the contest.
- Guarantee. Any person selected for a prize acknowledges that no contractual guarantee is applicable to his prize.
- Amendment. The contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest in whole or in part in the event that a situation of force majeure, an event , error or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided for in these rules.
- Impossibility to act — labor dispute. The Released Parties will not assume any liability of any nature whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond their control or from a strike, lockout or any other dispute. in their establishment or in the establishments of the organizations or companies whose services are used to hold this competition.
- Limitation of liability — participation. By entering or attempting to enter this Contest, any person releases, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Released Parties from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of their entry or attempt to enter the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability to the winner and, more generally, any person for any failure to provide or deliver all or any part of a prize for any reason arising out of force majeure, action, laws, orders or requests from government entities, equipment failures, acts of terrorism, war, fire, severe weather conditions, embargoes, labor disputes, strikes, lack of materials, interruption of transportation of any kind, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Releasees.
- Authorisation. By participating in this contest, any winner authorizes the contest organizers, their partners and representatives and any person duly authorized by the contest organizers, to use, if required, their name, photograph, image, declaration relating to the prize, place of residency, voice and any material submitted as part of the contest, without any form of compensation, at their discretion and without limitation as to the period of use, in any media and on a global scale, for publicity purposes or for any other purpose deemed relevant.
- Communication with attendees. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the participants within the framework of this contest except with the persons selected for a prize.
- Decisions of the contest organizers. Any decision by the contest organizers or their representatives relating to this contest is final and without appeal.
- Participant identification. For the purposes of these rules, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the entry form and it is to this person that the prize will be awarded if selected and declared a winner.
- Modification(s) and/or Cancellation. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, when required, to cancel, modify, suspend or end the contest, modify the dates of the contest draws, modify these rules at any time, without prior notice. , for any reason, including, without limitation, if, in the opinion of the Contest Organizers, in their sole and exclusive discretion: (a) fraud, misconduct or technical failure destroys or threatens to destroy or damage the integrity all or part of the competition; (b) a virus or other technical problem has the effect of corrupting the administration, security or operation of the Contest; (c) an accident or administrative, printing or other error of any kind occurs in connection with the Contest. In the event of termination of the contest, the contest organizers reserve the right to determine the winner at random from among all eligible entries received that are not suspect, until the date of termination of the contest. If one or more articles of these rules are recognized as being invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the article(s) in question will remain in force and will be applied as if the invalid or unenforceable part application object did not exist. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting to participate in the Contest, each entrant agrees that: (a) all remedies, demands or compensation that he may receive are limited to the actual and direct costs incurred by the entrant for participating in the competition and excluding, in any case, to the costs and legal fees of attorneys and other judicial and legal expenses; (b) that under no circumstances may a participant receive, and that any participant waives the right to receive, any compensation arising from or in connection with claims or remedies aimed at or having the effect of awarding punitive, indirect or consequential damages and, more generally any damage other than that which is direct damage for costs actually paid by the participant and excluding any damage that is multiplied, exemplary, or increased.